On 5 and 6 September 2017 the Forum on Tourism in our Region Friuli Venezia Giulia has witnessed the growing focus on this important sector as well as the involvement of the Local Government.
Over 280 stakeholders attended the meeting and – under the guidance of expert tutors – laid down the basis for the development of the 2018-2015 Tourism Plan.
- THE MEANING OF TOURISM – prof. Carlo Bagnoli – Università Ca’Foscari – Venezia
- SUSTAINABILITY – prof. Maurizio Davolio – Presidente AITR – Bologna
- NEW ENTERPRENEURS – prof. Paolo Grigolli – Trentino School of Management – Trento
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES – prof. Andrea Albanese – Istituto Universitario Salesiano – Venezia
- LLL (Life Long Learning) – prof.ssa Mariapina Trunfio – Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope
During the night 60 students joined a Hackathon and worked out their vision of the future of Tourism in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
View the conclusions
Organizing secretariat by The Office