Managing a medical/scientific association is an increasingly complex task that requires skills, time, and resources. We have them. The President and the Managing Board of the association are thus free to concentrate on developing scientific activities.
To manage association secretariat we use smart systems, such as online registration, social media, latest-generation websites, conference proceedings on video, and remote training on dedicated platforms.
Visit the Case History section to see the Associations we manage.
- member retention and recruitment
- management of membership fees and payment through a dedicated online platform
- assistance and support activities
- development of a website designed to be the association’s constantly updated point of reference
- drafting and sending of newsletters to members and monitoring of readership statistics
- social media selection and management
- long-term strategies
- planning of CME training programmes
- organization of courses and seminars
- search for institutional sponsors
- planning of innovative sponsorship formulas
- collaboration with pharmaceutical companies
services for the Chairman and Managing Board
- domiciliation of the association
- experienced, dedicated staff for managing the life of the association
- summoning of general meetings, recording of minutes and monitoring of the advancement of activities
- annual planning
- accounting and administrative management with periodical reporting and updates
- fiscal assistance with the support of specialists
- dedicated email address and telephone number