Giacomo Di Cosmo
phone: +39 040 399 4897
fax: +39 040 399 4895
Local Organizing Secretariat
the office Via San Nicolò 14 – 34121 Trieste (Italy)
phone +39 040 368343 ext. 1+32
fax +39 040 368 808
Meeting Room Imperatore
Starhotel Savoia Excelsior Palace
Riva del Mandracchio 4
34124 Trieste (Italy)
16 October 2015
ECM and EAACME
|For Italian participants|
|CME Event no. 1386-133326||No. credits assigned: 9|
|The event is open to 80 specialists in:|
Anatomical Pathology, Oncology, Radiotherapy and Urology
|For European Participants EACCME|
|EACCME Event no. 12852-G||No. CME credits assigned: 6|
|The ‘International Meeting of the EAU Section of Oncological Urology (ESOU) – Updating on Surgical Treatment of Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer and Quality of Life’ is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), www.uems.net.|
The ‘International Meeting of the EAU Section of Oncological Urology (ESOU) – Updating on Surgical Treatment of Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer and Quality of Life’ is designated for a maximum of (or ‘for up to’) 6 hours of European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Registration fee amounts to Eur 122,00 (VAT included). Payment by bank transfer ONLY.
Free registration for doctors in training.
- all amounts must be in euro net of all bank charges. Possible differences will be paid by participants during the Congress
- write “your name surname/ESOU2015” in the payment references section of the bank form
- pay within 5 days after completing this online registration form and email copy of bank transfer to email@example.com
|Recipient||The Office s.r.l.|
|Bank address||Via Cassa di Risparmio 10 (07030) – Trieste|
HOW TO GET THERE
From the Railway Station (800 m)
- take bus no. 8 or no. 30 right to the Stop in front of the Hotel. You can’t miss the grand entrance to Savoia Excelsior Palace.
From the A4 Venice/Trieste (27 km)
- take the exit Sistiana/Trieste Centro and follow directions to the centre of Trieste. Once on the seafront, proceed to Piazza Unità D’Italia. The next block is the Savoia Excelsior Palace.
From the Airport (35 km)
- From Ronchi del Legionari airport you may take the APT Gorizia bus no. 51 to Trieste (toll free number 800 955 957 – www.aptgorizia.it) or take a taxi.
Taxi in Trieste
Call +39 040307730
Please click here to find some hotels located near the congress venue