In compliance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 the processing of personal data is necessary in order to:
- fulfill an obligation envisaged by the Italian law, any other regulation or EU legislation
- comply with obligations deriving from contracts between the parties involved
- carry out economic activities; as such data will be processed in compliance with the existing regulations on commercial or industrial confidentiality
- to organize congresses and events and to provide linguistic services
The processing of data will take place at THE OFFICE srl, via San Nicolò 14, Trieste, through appropriate IT and other procedures aimed at implementing the above mentioned provisions.
Collected data may be disclosed to:
- the promoters of the event
- public administration offices
- private subjects (for example banks)
- freelance professionals
since they are the recipients of information and fullfilment of obligations pertaining to the existing relation between the parties involved.
Data may be disclosed only to previously authorized and trained data entry staff.
The authorization to the processing of data is necessary to fulfill legal obligations and to enable our company to carry out its statutory activities. Failure to provide said authorization may prevent the proper processing (even partial) of data and result in the cancellation of existing relations between the parties involved.
The parties involved enjoy the rights ensuing from article 7 of the above mentioned privacy code with special reference to the right to access one’s own personal data, ask for their review, update, and cancellation where incomplete, wrong or collected against legal provisions or deny their processing on reasonable grounds by addressing tha Data Controller.
All CVs will be destroyed unless containing a special clause on personal data processing.
The Data Controller is THE OFFICE SRL.
The “pro tempore” Data Manager is ROSSELLA SPANGARO.
In order to exercise the rights deriving from article 7 of the privacy code you may address a written request to THE OFFICE SRL via San Nicolò 24, 34100 TRIESTE (TS).
TRIESTE, 30 March 2006